SCHELTEMA LEIDEN MANAGES YOUR CONFERENCE OR SEMINAR DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL!
Scheltema Leiden, an old blanket factory dating back to the 19th century, is intimately connected with the history of the city of Leiden. By making our building sustainable and equipping it with excellent audiovisual resources, we have created a unique location for your meeting.
Our large Theatre has a plenary capacity of 250 seated visitors. We welcome visitors in our Foyer, where a cup of coffee is served after registration. Because of the wide range of rooms, the group can easily be divided into 4 or 5 subgroups.
We spare organizations from all peripheral matters so that an optimal focus is created for the content of the meeting. Together with our partners in Leiden, we provide a delicious cup of coffee or tea, a customised lunch and a drink afterwards. Would you like to dine with the group on location after the meeting? We’ll arrange it!
Scheltema Leiden is within easy reach by bike, car, bus or train. Our location is a stone’s throw from the Lammermarkt parking lot, and a less than ten-minute walk from Leiden Central Station.
The team of Scheltema Leiden has extensive experience with facilitating a seminar. In recent years, many companies have gone before you. In short, together we’ll be happy to organise a congress that matches all your needs.
See below for the various conference locations available at Scheltema Leiden. Do you have any questions, would you like to drop by for a viewing or maybe even book a room / take an option? Feel free to contact us at 0031 (0)71 514 4441 or email@example.com.
- For groups up to 550 guests
- Plenty of parking space around the corner
- Only 10 minutes walking distance from Leiden Central Station
- Equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual facilities
- We mainly work with local suppliers
- Possibility to book catering arrangements
- Sustainability is a high priority for us
- Located in the historical centre of Leiden
- Right in the heart of Leiden’s cultural district
- Scheltema Leiden is a wheelchair-friendly location