MEETING IN A UNIQUE LOCATION RIGHT IN THE HEART OF LEIDEN
Scheltema Leiden, an old blanket factory located in the heart of Leiden, Scheltema Leiden, an old blanket factory located in the heart of Leiden, is intimately connected with Leiden’s history.
It’s the perfect location for hosting a meeting. Our venue being located right in the heart of the city, accessibility is optimal. Leiden Central Station is a less than 10-minute walk from our location. Easy and safe parking is available just around the corner, in the Lammermarkt underground car park.
Scheltema Leiden has several meeting rooms, each with its own look and feel. There are rooms with lots of incoming daylight, as well as enclosed rooms with a more intimate feel. Together with our Leiden partners, we serve a delicious lunch in our restaurant if desired.
By retaining the historical atmosphere of our spaces while equipping them with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, we have created a pleasant meeting environment offering a full range of mod cons.
The Expo, the Boiler Room and the Theater are areas that are ideal for organising a meeting.
Do you have any questions, would you like to drop by for a viewing or maybe even book a room / take an option? Feel free to contact us at 0031 (0)71 514 4441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For groups up to 550 guests
- Plenty of parking space around the corner
- Only 10 minutes walking distance from Leiden Central Station
- Equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual facilities
- We mainly work with local suppliers
- Possibility to book catering arrangements
- Sustainability is a high priority for us
- Located in the historical centre of Leiden
- Right in the heart of Leiden’s cultural district
- Scheltema Leiden is a wheelchair-friendly location